Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Passion

One thing I'm passionate about is writing. To me , writing is a way to express anything you are feeling and it helps me to express myself as a person. Expressing my feelings while writing has always been very helpful for me because I'm not able to explain myself to people through words. I tend to get very easily frustrated when people do not understand what I am trying to say when it always sounds so right and makes perfect sense to me and not to every one else.

When I write down my thoughts, it becomes a stress reliever because I know what I'm talking about and I'm able to look back at it and remember how I was feeling at that moment and why. I see it as self healing because your releasing your feelings , thoughts, and emotions and dealing with it and it will not effect no one because it's for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. You will probably enjoy the blogging assignment then. Just make sure you are writing for an audience beyond yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If writing is your passion then you should take your passion and express yourself in many different ways. Let it out when it piles up inside by writing and expressing yourself.

    ReplyDelete