Wednesday, November 5, 2014

ID

  In my government class it seems like its so hard to get the average that I want. I Like Ms.Tomlin as a teacher but i feel like she asks for too much at once. Today in class she told us that we have an essay about "Governor's Race"which is upsetting because i still have a project from her that is due next week Thursday. I feel like its a lot at once and my brain isn't able to keep up and focus all at once. I guess its slightly a good thing that she's gives out assignments this way so that it can help me prepare myself for college.
   One thing I want to work on in this class is how to speak better in my oral presentations and learn how to get less nervous about presenting to big groups of people. By constantly doing these projects every marking period should help me loosen up and do better and hopefully get atleast the 85 that Im reaching for.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. I know Nyla, too many things are on your mind. Senior year is fun, but its very stressful at the same time. We are given a lot of work, working on college applications, doing our personal statements, there are students who are still struggling to pass some of their regents and etc. Time management is important. Keep that in mind and make sure you have a planner that will definitely help you. You can just write down the list of things that needs to be done, start with one and then check it off one by one once you complete everything on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine people in their underwear? I think the best way to become more comfortable in front of people is to get in front of people often!

    ReplyDelete