Wednesday, November 19, 2014

SSR

One of the most frightening things to me is college. As of right now I'm confused about whether i want to go away to college or stay in the city. I'm a mommy's girl so I'm use to being up under her all
the time and going where ever she goes. She spoils me and basically held my hand for everything. The hardest thing is not being able to depend on her for college like the way i am depending on her
now. Part of me wants to go away and experience new things , explore the new environment , and meet new people while the other half wants to stay here because i don't want to be homesick and i'm
not ready to completely be on my own. Growing up and learning to be responsible at a young age makes it more difficult because i'm forced to make my own decisions. In college no one is going to be on my back about going to class, telling me to study for a test, or telling me when my assignments are due , i have to be able to balance out my schedule and learn to manage my time on my own. I'm basically not ready to be an adult.


3 comments:

  1. Awwwww, Nyla I believe it is perfectly normal to be afraid, if you was not then I think that is a problem. Also I feel that if you go away you will not only have a great college experience but realize how independent you actually are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually don't quite have to be an adult in college. I would suggest that you make sure you are comfortable with whatever you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable, I love my parents too but nothing really compares to the freedom you can get when you are away from them. Its like the difference between out with friends and hanging out with family

    ReplyDelete