Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Class Related Response 3/25

One of the classes that I enjoy the most is Statistics. When i first found out that i had a statistics class i thought it would be extremely hard because of how it sounds.Now that i'm in the class i don't think its too bad.Certain subjects of it are easier than others but for the most part i get it.  I feel that Mr.Rich is a really good teacher. He helps me to understand the work better and always has an easier way to do the work even though i was never really good in math .I like how he's able to teach one lesson and i'm able to get majority of the lesson within one day. Because of this i was able to achieve honor roll in this class once again. I'm proud of myself because i've been on the honor roll since the beginning of the school year. I feel like this is quite an accomplishment for me because it shows that i still work hard even though i've gotten lazy at this time in the year. Hopefully i can try to make my other class grades as high as this one.

4 comments:

  1. Im glad you have fun in Rich's class, I only know him as a financial literacy teacher. But from the way you two interact, I can see why you enjoy class so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. That's one of my favorite class as well. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Class related response is a post about English class.

    ReplyDelete