Wednesday, April 29, 2015

class related response

Last week tuesday, we attended the BAM trip. I wasn't really interested in going to the trip but I'm glad that I went. I honestly thought that our school weren't ready to perform but the performances came out way better than I expected it to be. I think our school our school did a good job making the performance into modern day talk because it made it funny. It was interesting to watch because they turned a boring Shakespeare play into something entertaining to watch. One of my favorite parts of the performance was when alexis messed up as the Lion but in a way it went with the play. You can tell that she was nervous by how ran off the stage. Overall I think everyone did a good job including the other schools.

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I could have came. Based on your post the trip seemed very amazing. I am happy you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience!

    ReplyDelete