Monday, April 20, 2015

Self Selected Response

Over the break, I visited the college that i will be attending in the fall which is Suny Cobleskill. I was a bit excited about going because i was finally going to be able to see what the college would look like and is the college everything they said it was. I was actually surprised about how friendly people were and there were more African Americans there than I thought it would be. I liked how some of the advisors made you feel welcome into the school. My major happens to be the same as some of the advisors on campus so it was helpful to me because they were able to give me a brief description about what it is like. One thing I can say is that from beginning to end I felt like I made the right choice by applying to the school.

3 comments:

  1. I got accepted to SUNY Cobleskill too! I'm very happy to hear that you liked how the campus was as well as the diversity of the school, and how nice/welcoming people were when you went to visit. This gives me an idea of how campus will be when I go visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Over the break I also visited the college that I will most likely attend. When I arrived I was amazed at how kind everyone was. People outside of New York City are very kind. Like you the students made me feel welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to hear that you have made your final decision, I have also made mines. when I first went to my school I also just knew I did the right choice in applying like you, I just felt right at home.

    ReplyDelete